Payment, Terms & Conditions
It is our desire for you to be completely satisfied with your shopping experience at Tribu Spirit.
If you need to contact us for any reason, feed back or suggestions and of course compliments please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders and Enquires is very simple and easy. Our primary method is on-line which is quick, easy and secure.
- Usually orders are Processed within 1-2 working days. In busy periods this can extend slightly. The order is then dispatched by the relevant delivery method.
- If you desire faster shipping methods please email us to see how we can accommodate your request.
We are a web based company. Ordering and enquires can be made at any time to suit you via the website. They will be processed in normal office hours. 9am - 5pm.
Delivery : Please notify us before hand if your require special delivery method. We try our best for you to receive your order within a timely manner. However, we are not responsible for orders that get lost, damaged or do not arrive once it is out of our care.
Your payment options will be made available to you once your order is put through.
We accept credit cards and debit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Visa Debit, Mastercard Debit, and PayPal. Our Pay Pal email is : email@example.com
If a particular method is unavailable please contact us with details and we will see if we can add it in the future.
We accept payment in all currencies, however please note we are based in the UK an your order will be taken out in
- VAT TAX is included in the price for orders sent to UK and EU countries.
- VAT is not charged on orders dispatched to the Channel Islands and NON EU countries.
- NON EU countries maybe subject to import duty which is locally determined
We try to be versed in other languages but our first language is English.
Please state origin in a way that it can be understood.
- Please provide a valid clear full postal address at the time of order. This includes full name, house or road name, town, area, postal or zip code and country.
- Make sure you supply your telephone number and email address to attach to the parcel.
- Certain countries require identification numbers also to be attached to the outside of the parcel.
- Advise us of any special delivery instructions.
On placing an order it is the customers responsibility to provide a valid delivery address written in the format required for your local delivery. This is to aid lost or mis-routed parcels. We do not accept liability if a parcel is lost due to an incorrect address supplied by the customer.
Colours and Manufacturing:
Please note images displayed are as close a representation as possible to actual products received. While we use good reliable sources many of our products are sourced from local individuals using old techniques and are hand made.
This gives an authentic and individual product that you won't be able to find on the high street. Many of the textiles may well have been in the families for many years (antique). If we notice any major difference we will mark the product individually or you will be notified straight away. We endeavor to label the product accordingly from onset.
Copyright All information, including all digital images, pictures and content in this website is the property of Tribu Spirit unless otherwise stated. We provide this for information purposes only and not available for copying unless pre-agreed in writing for personal or business use. This is protected under the UK & International COPYRIGHT LAWS.
Images or prints that are supplied are for PERSONAL USE ONLY unless stated and agreed, as they may not be Royalty free or for COMMERCIAL USAGE.