Delivery, Shipping & Returns
Delivery & Returns
Thank you for choosing to place an order with Tribu Spirit and contributing to the preservation of Indigenous Ancestral Wisdom.
Orders are processed within 1-2 working days. In busy periods this can extend slightly. The order is then dispatched by the relevant delivery method.
Shipments go out Monday to Friday. Order cut off time is 2pm UK time.
We ship world wide.
- Please note that we clearly give you your options when checking out. We are NOT responsible for lost parcels or parcels that do not have tracking. You MUST pay for tracking and the appropriate insurance in order to make a claim for a lost parcel or have it tracked. We can not track items if you did not click and pay for that option.
- If a parcel is shipped back to us, our standard procedure is as follows: We must wait for the parcel to be delivered back to us. We will then notify you and then we can either refund you or re-ship you your items.
- In order to file a claim with the postal system we have to wait a standard 30 days in order to do so. We thank you for your patience.
- UK orders are sent via Royal Mail, which takes 1-2 days from dispatch for UK mainland, 3-5 days for Europe and 7-10 days for most worldwide destinations. Heavier parcels within the UK mainland are sent via courier, this varies but is normally 1-2 working days for most UK mainland postcodes and between 5-7 days for British Islands, Europe and most worldwide destinations 7-10 days.
- PLEASE NOTE: Outside of the UK mainland parcels are subject to local import checks, local delivery schedules and any custom clearances that are required. This means for standard post and courier parcels the delivery time sometimes is extended by a few days or weeks. Depending on your country.
- Small items and packets will need to be signed for, customers requesting for deliveries to be left un-attended in a chosen location do so at their own risk. We may not agree to refund or replace undelivered items in these circumstances.
99.9% of parcels are delivered on time. In very rare instances where a delivery is not received we are asked to wait 4 - 8 weeks. Tribu Spirit is not responsible for packages once they have left our hands, it is out of our control. In the event that an item has gone on a detour we will discuss with you what we can do.
- If any issues please notify us in writing within 7 days of receiving your item here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All orders are final. Due to the nature of the products we can not issue returns.
- Products arriving damaged shall not be the responsibility of Tribu Spirit.
- Incorrect ordering of goods or cancellation is subject to the delivery and return costs paid by the customer.
- Once the item has been used or we cannot accept the items back and the customer is required to keep the goods.
- In the case of agreed refunds: On receipt of these a refund will be made immediately. This can take up to 28 days to show on your statement.
QUESTIONS OR INQUIRIES